As in… it is addicting and you can’t just eat just one. (Not like I have ever taken crack, but you know what I mean.)
My trusty colleague BJ, made this amazing snack and placed the container right next to my desk.
This salty & sweet snack is so easy to make and it is definitely a crowd pleaser. Almost everyone who I work with has stopped at least once to grab a handful. I may or may not have taken more than one handful. YIKESSS!
1 bag of Snyder’s Waffle Pretzels
1 bag of Hershey Milk Chocolate Kisses
1 bag of M&M’s (Seasonal Colors – optional)
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees.
- While oven is preheating, take a cookie tray and line with either parchment paper or non-stick aluminum foil.
- Lay out as many pretzels as can fit on the tray.
- Undress Hershey Kiss.
- Place one Hershey Kiss on each pretzel.
- Once oven reaches 170 degrees, place tray in the oven.
- Heat for 11-12 minutes.
- You will know when they are ready when the kisses are shiny.
- Take out tray.
- Place an M&M on the peak of the Hershey Kiss and press down.
- Place in refrigerator for at least 10-15 minutes to harden.
Thank you BJ for introducing me to this delectable treat.